Mission opportunities available through our ministry:
• Clothing program
• Blanket program
• After-school kids club or VBS
• Work groups: paint, clean, remodel, repair
• Home bound & nursing home visitation
• Bible studies and prayer meetings
• Fellowship & encourage Navajo believers
• Evangelize to non-believers
• No special skills necessary
• Youth Groups welcome
• Special weeks for families with children
• Special weeks for senior missionaries
• Handicapped accessible
• Community Service
What a typical week looks like as a missionary with Nizhoni Partnership Navajo Missions:
- Native dinner
- Etiquette & Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Attend services at a Native Christian Church
- Lunch with Native Christians after church service
- Reviewing and preparing for work projects
- Native Speaker about Traditional Ways
- Activity with Navajo locals
- Prayer meeting with Navajo
- Community Dinner (where we serve the local people) with local vendors offering their wares
- Debriefing day— experience local sites
- Clean & Pack
How you can help:
• Pray for souls to be saved.
• Pray for effective ministry.
• Pray for discipleship.
• Pray for involvement of Native People.
• Pray for safe travel.
• Pray for health.
• Pray for encouragement.
• Pray for responsive, eager mission teams.
• Pray for new mission teams.
• Consider providing Financial Support.
• Give donations of good used clothing.
• Join a mission team to give of your time and effort.
• Come as a family, couple or individual(s) to give of your time and effort. You can come for a day, a weekend or a week!